Register your interest for the leadership- and organisational development program:
Founder to leader
Growing companies go through many different phases during their growth, when the founders are expanded to a smaller force with a ”start-up mentality”, more employees are added, experts, new hierarchies, more in similar positions and where a few employees have soon become ten or twenty. During all these phases, different ways of working are required, needs for culture or internal communication, as well as more administrative tasks, structure and clarity.
There is a great need for transparency, sensitivity, and perhaps large staff turnover – as conditions change. No two organizations are identical, but the tools for growing together as a team are about the same.
We have noticed the need for a development program that further strengthens the innovative environment that is characteristic of start-ups and growth companies with a focus on strengthening the team skills required to be able to create results with others and that can offer an arena for developing its own leadership. After receiving great feedback from the participants from the first round of the program, we are now implementing it again.
The program will be held in Swedish, on three occasions during the spring, in which ”micro lectures” are given, as well as reflection sessions in small groups and all together. Some examples of themes that we will deepen during our meetings:
- My own driving forces as a leader, my strengths and challenges.
- Leadership to create commitment, results and learning.
- Leadership based on trust, personal care and creativity to take advantage of individuals’ abilities.
- How can we create and lead flexible teams where experts have the opportunity to perform and learn together?
- Teaming – The teaming process and the skills that make a difference.
- How do we create a culture where you have commitment and take responsibility for the whole?
- Management team – How to create a platform and forum for development-work and decision-making?
- The importance of being able to navigate a life of unpredictability and complexity.
In addition to the program, you are also part of the alumni network that focuses on leadership and organizational development issues. The alumni network offers a continued forum for meeting, exchanging experiences and learning from other colleagues in the industry, even after the end of the program.
- What: Leadership program ”Founder to Leader”
- When: 23/3 9:00-12:00, 19/4 9:00-12:00 and 24/5 13:00-16:00
- Where: Dag Hammarskjölds väg 38, Hubben, Uppsala
- For whom: Founders and leaders in SME companies developing innovative products/services, in the Life science sector, in Eastern Central Sweden (Uppsala, Västmanlands, Sörmlands, Östergötlands and Örebro county).
- Participants: Limited number of participants (12 companies). 2 participants per company is recommended. We strive for a diversified team in all our programs.
- Other: The program will be held in Swedish.
“So well organized. Very rewarding material and good personal discussions that helped with the development. ”
”This is needed to realize that there are many companies that have the same challenges as others and to share their experiences and hear others’ experiences drives development.”
”It is important to meet others in similar phases and give yourself time to think about non-operational issues”